View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 01:10 PM

Default Re: Blatant Softplay Cheating at Absolute

[ QUOTE ]
That's a reasonable assumption, but before he folded, he chatted "yur lucky" and afterwards, the other guy said thanks and they both lol'd. Yes, they are idiots, but it's still softplaying and shouldn't be tolerated.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are quite right and I apologise for not reading your OP properly – I obviously just skimmed the initial paragraph and just looked at how the hand played out.

It does look like a softplay I must agree. I think the site (if it were honest – haha) would most likely warn the players in question if they have no history of doing this before. It probably did not alter the outcome of that hand. You had folded anyway to a legitimate bet and most likely the player with the pair would have folded to a bet on the river.

It is not right but a warning is correct if no history before. I posted a while ago when I thought I had been cheated by collusion on PokerStars. However, by the end of my thread I had changed my view to replies from posters here pointing out I was being a little too picky.

Right to report it though.