View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 02:30 PM

Default Re: UFC 76 - KNOCKOUT!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, are you guys nuts? The main event might be a little weak, but this one of the best cards from top to bottom all summer.

Sanchez/Fitch and Griffin/Tavares, on paper, are fight of the year candidates. Nakamura and Machida is also a high profile matchup. Then you have an easy top 3 pound-for-pounder making his debut in the UFC. Sure, Chuck's fighting a can in Jardine, but we can hope that after he wins, Dana brings Wandy back into the Octagon for a staredown and announce Wandy/Chuck for December.

I'm more excited about this card than I was for 74 or 75, and I was pretty pumped for both of those.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that good to hear and I am looking forward to the fight more now. The other fighters you mention, I have seen maybe on other shows, but don't really know them. The UFC did a great job hooking me on this stuff from TUF season one, I feel like I know those guys like out of some soap opera.

Yeah, I am feeling a Wandy/Chuck, those guys are great fighters, might not be the best at this point, but nobody looks as friggin crazy as those two. Fedor! I actually think about this at night when I'm in bed how awesome its going to be. I want Fedor the mad Russian in the cage.