View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 03:18 PM

Default Re: WPT Five Diamond - Trips w/ A Kicker, Monochrome Flop vs. Shaniac

[ QUOTE ]

because he still folds everything on the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Turn c/r is questionable but not completely spew.(especially if "villain folds everything on the turn"). I'm not sure it's reverse-telling or something else to justify the turn call and river shove? (rather than turn shove from the nut flush)

Just out of curiosity, if the river was an Ace, what's our discusion about this hand?

[ QUOTE ]

you seem like one of those awesome guys who's been playing live for hundreds of years and hates all these young internet pros coming in and mucking things up. how's my read, eh?

[/ QUOTE ]

Please feel free to criticize the hand not the person. I don't see Todd put in a single word implies "he hates anyone" in his post. Yes, he expressed some anger when replying to your post, but that's so polite comparing to some "great posters"'s "you suck" posts...

As how this hand is played out, IMO, OP's live tell combined with villain's river shove (instead of turn) plays important role in making the decision. I don't 100% rely on live physical tells as there are many other factors. However, live tell is very useful and plays important role for me.

Edit: I respect Shane as a good poker player and respectable person in live. But I have question about how he played this hand at the turn/river.