View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 04:04 AM

Default Re: **Official: Intramural Sports Thread**

I've been on some pretty horrible IM teams, although we've kinda had the same group of guys for four years now and we've gone from getting demolished in everything to being like .500.

Anyways the best story I have is in B-league basketball where we play the champs from last season. Their team is three girls who make everything and three tall skilled dudes one of which can dunk. They're up by about 30 when one of the guys gets a steal at the top of the key. He fakes a lay-up, tosses it to himself off the backboard, and shoots a three. Forgive us for not running back too hard.

Next possession I undercut him on a rebound, and he whirls and elbows me in the mouth. We lock up for a second before everyone grabs us, but I do manage to headbutt one of the girls with the back of my head by accident. We're both suspended for the rest of the year. Three days later my tooth falls out.

Favorite moment is from Tuesday where we won a softball game playing 8 v 10 to make the playoffs, ending with me catching a line drive right at me with the bases loaded in the last inning and us up by one run.