View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 08:21 PM

Default Re: 200nl - 67s, gross turn semi-bluff shove?

Ok, if we look at his calling range of our turn shove I think its something like this? { 99-88, AdQd, AJs-ATs, QTs, JTs, Jh8h, Th8h, T7s, 7h6h, AJo-ATo, QTo, T7o }. Anyone think its wider or conversly more narrow? Anyone, think this range is too unrealistic, as in he can't have any of these hands?

I didn't include A8, A9, 89, J8 into his turn calling range, I felt these hands are marginal, and I might be getting folds from them. Obviosuly, adding them to the range, cahnges our equity somewhat.

Furthermore, Axdd, I didn't really know if I should include these hands into his range, because I'm not sure if he calls w/ them on the flop, Idk? Again, if we add these to his range, our equity shrinks even more again [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Vs. the above proposed range we have only around 25% equity.

What other hands are in his turn donking range here, that are folding to our shove? THe above proposed 2pair hands sometimes, AQ(?), really weak FD's?

His agressive nature, and then his preflop and flop calls are puzzling, combined w/ the turn donk, I'm having a really hard time w/ a range here, that is played this way that folds to my turn shove.

I really hate my turn shove, I was expecting everyone to be bashing me for it. So now, Im super super confused.

Or is everyone agreeing w/ the shove because they weight hsi range so heavily towards weak flush draws and marginal hands that we are goign to be getting folds from?