View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 07:27 PM

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* Ohio State @ Michigan Thread (11/17/07)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's still laughable to me that opposing fans are rejoicing that Les Miles might be Michigan's coach. Let's see, a proven recruiter who is insanely aggressive coaching the talent Michigan regularly brings in, and you are happy about him over Lloyd Carr and Mike DeBord? Please, Carr obviously has his faults, but you should not be happy about Miles coming in before anything even happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously - OSU fans might be the only people who actually think Miles is a downgrade from Carr

let's face it, he's used to coaching and winning against much better teams than your run-of-the-mill big10 squad.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I've lived in Big 12 country for 5 years, he's one of the biggest chokers I've ever seen. He can pull off the occasional upset against a good team but thats about it. LLLLLLoyd was at least fairly consistent . He's 1 game below .500 against Ohio State. Yet you think it can't get worse?

10 am press conference scheduled at Michigan, lol. Maybe Les can do Ohio State his first favor by screwing over his LSU team and get distracted going for this.

Interesting note:

Ohio State has NEVER beaten Michigan 5 times in a row. With 20 returning starters, the big studs at Michigan all gone, the game at home, and against a likely new coach for Michigan, I can't say Michigan has very good odds here. One for the THUMB!

BTW- I don't mean to be a total dick in this thread, but I grew up under the Cooper embarrassment, so I understand what Michigan fans must feel now after the continuous humiliation year after year. Tressel now has half of the Buckeye victories in my lifetime (and 4 were before I was 7 years old)- truly amazing.