View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 11:29 AM

Default Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm 9/16

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Rushmore,

Nice job totally not understanding my point!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not agreeing with your point (which was, clearly, that although the show is peopled entirely with liberals who have well-known agendas, the story-lines are equal-opportunity offenders in that they disparage pretty much everyone, regardless of their slant [I suppose mocking the handicapped, gays and lesbians would be good examples]) is much different from not understanding your point.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are not good at this, please stop.

If you really understood my point, you never would have made your initial response.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I'll stop.

I'll try to find a resource somewhere to learn the incredibly subtle and esoteric points made here at 2+2, because I am "not good at this."

Note how your cryptic responses fail to actually define anything about my responses that belie a failure to grasp any of the incredibly complex theories posited here. Your responses (fairly typically) seem more intended to ridicule or demean rather than clarify.

I apologize for having a view not in concert with yours, and also for seeking to better understand a point that you claim I misunderstood. I was seeking clarity, but found derision.

So sorry.