View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 11:53 PM

Default Re: How many times does perma-banned Cyrus get to post under a new acc

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yet when Bluff makes obvious racist remarks about Muslims that is 100% acceptable.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a [censored] liar.

[/ QUOTE ]

About which part? Making the remarks or it being acceptable for you to make them?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've made a lot of comments about radical Moslems, about why I believe the so-called "moderate majority" is a myth as pertains to Moslems in Arab countries, and about how although I am willing to live in peace with Moslems if they are so-willing as well, I am also willing to fight to the death if they're not, and to use any means, including nukes, to keep Iran from acquiring nukes. However I have never made general racist comments about all Moslems, especially as I have mentioned a small handful of Moslem countries I believe we can get along with well, including Turkey, Jordan and Kuwait.

But of course that isn't good enough for the PC'ers who despite the truths that are told about the reprehensible aims and actions of radical Moslems, seek to portray such criticism as racist even though it be true.

There is only one exception that I can think of now, which was an overly disparaging comment about Palestinians in particular, and how I believed they are viewed by other Arabs.

However Phil doesn't know any of that, because he hasn't really followed the postings closely in the politics forum for that past couple years. All he is doing is repeating the lies of others, which still makes himself a liar.