View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 12:27 PM

Default Re: PokerTracker: The Next Generation (NEW SOFTWARE DISCUSSION)

[ QUOTE ]
I certainly understand the need for this; I've probably requested about 6-7 different PT2 reg codes because of the two new computers and numerous reformats I've made in the three years I've owned PT, and it's certainly natural for someone who worked hard on this software to get suspicious that people are distributing it to friends or whatever when they request 20 reg codes. It makes sense to me that if the tin-foil-hat people really don't want to connect to the reg server then they're not gonna be able to request new reg codes until the end of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

totally agree here. i can't help but feel guilty every time i ask for a new code, and the old system seems inefficient. connecting to a registration server isnt a big issue for me, and the fact that if you are really worried abt this you can use a system where you DONT connect to the internet seems very reasonable to me.

good work guys, cant wait for this to come out! will we be charged for mac versions (ie if we buy PT3 for PC, while waiting for the mac version to come out, should i just hold off)?