View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 03:35 PM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

[ QUOTE ]
How you are currently improving your game
I currently have a list of 2p2ers on my aim and try to converse with them any difficult hands that I have. I go through every session via PT and look at the hands that gave me trouble then ask my aimlist about them. If I’m feeling froggy I’ll post something in ssnl, but I really hate ssnl because 99% of the people there don’t know what they’re doing, or just make retarded posts constantly.

Your poker goals.
I want to make the most money that I am capable of making at this game. I want to be the best and I want to make the most money. I will propel myself to these lofty goals with delusions of grandeur until I wake up one morning in a ditch with a needle in my arm, then I’ll work at mcdonalds or something.

I have an insatiable desire to improve at this game. It’s like nothing else in my life. I don’t know if I’m heading down a path for disappointment, but I do know I want to improve as much as I can. I think about hands all day long, analyzing, reviewing and theorizing. I really need some guidance.

if you want some numbers:

100k hands at NL100. ideally 6ptbb, but really just solid hands that i don't spew.

100k hands at NL200. finally maintain a decent winrate at this level.

after that, dominate MSNL. and beyond. haven't gotten past my first goal yet...tho...

overall i have one goal at this game: to improve. i don't let ego, attitude, ethnicity or anything else stand in the way of reaching this goal.

Your current stakes and past earnings

I have graphs from my old database I can pull up if you really want to feel bad for someone.

A few examples of good strategy posts you have made.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post11453673

anything in the sttf cash thread

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=0#Post8821262

A little about yourself.

I used to play NL200, then NL400, then downswonged now NL100 with some NL200 when I feel like losing all my profit from NL100. I had a coach and he helped me a lot, but I’m still not able to win at NL200 so I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I’ve actually been thinking about putting something like this together, only without a sick player to head it up.

I am really turned off to 90% of the strategy that goes on in 2p2. I think that something like this is brilliant and is exactly the type of place I would want to put a lot of my time, effort and energy into. This type of operation has limitless possibilities for all parties involved and I feel like this is what I need to take my game to the next level.

boring stuff: i'm 21 junior psych major at some university. poker takes up 80% of my brain power and life efforts. i played sngs for a year and i'm approaching my first year of cash this jan. i've come a long way but i'm still not satisfied with my progress.

[/ QUOTE ]

more stats: