View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 05:07 AM

Default full tilt showing wrong cards

Okay, so I downloaded some mod pics of new cards and table and what not. And when I put them in and opened up FTP to test them (railing, not playing) I saw an 8h on the board and in the guy's hand at showdown. I assumed the image file was messed up, or maybe just at that size it was. But it wasn't. To the pixel, all the cards are in the same place in every sized picture and all the picture files were the right shape and size. And in the "last hand" window, it showed the wrong pics too, and said the 8 of diamonds was in the guy's hand. I looked back and forth between my mods and the original files and the cards are in the right place. I watched further and saw an ace and a king which were different suits than the text file said they were. I also saw the correct picture for said card other times, so it is not consistent.

I freaked out and deleted the mods and am watching tables to see if it happens again. So far it hasn't. I have no idea WTF is going on or how that can happen since I have quadruple checked the pictures in every way--file size, picture dimensions, placement of cards in the pic, etc. And they were all fine. WTF. And the mod is just the cards.png files and the table.jpg file. There's no executable or something stupid like a virus.

How can this happen???? Has anybody else had any incidents with this??? With or without mods????