View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 04:35 AM

Default Re: Organizing a project to determine which sites are legit or rigged

Josem I guess the one thing I'm not understanding is why you even bother trying to go back and forth with clowns like this. There are a handful of people out there who do not understand variance and never will. This thread is a great example. They'll never prove their wild conspiracy theories because there is no evidence out there that can back up their claims, other than single hand histories or a flurry of hands within one day that appear "suspicious". I find it laughable and I'll get into it with them every once in a while, but you seem to be on a mission to battle to the death every single time one of these threads comes along. To each their own, but I'm pretty sure you're talking to a wall.

I'm a winning player who has probably gone through a dozen 10 buy in downswings over the course of the past year. During every single one of them I ran really badly. Despite the frustration, not once did I try to blame the site for my bad fortune. You play long enough, you see it all. You know that, I know that. Unfortunately some of these people never will. They'd rather quit after the first downswing and allow that downswing to keep them out of the game altogether, or make them play worse just because they've given up on even trying to be a winning player on a site that's "rigged" against them. I've heard about it and seen it too many times, even with some close friends.