View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 09:53 PM

Default Re: Organizing a project to determine which sites are legit or rigged

[ QUOTE ]
I choose not to play online poker because I suspect it is rigged. It is my frigging choice.

[/ QUOTE ]
Of course.

If you don't want to play, don't.

[ QUOTE ]
I also advice others who have experienced bad beats or strange run of cards to stop playing online poker. Once again, you cannot force anyone to play and name calling is stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]
No, your advice is poor since you are demonstrating that you don't understand some basic elements of chance, luck and randomness.

I don't have a problem with ignorant people - It is not really their fault that they're not experts. Some people are blind; that's life.

However, I have a huge issue with ignorant people who set themselves as experts and dish out advice based on ignorance. The blind, leading the blind, are a crap breed of people.

[ QUOTE ]
I believe you are a bad player very upset that that people are asking questions.

[/ QUOTE ]
It is not the questioning that makes me sad. It is the poor answers.

[ QUOTE ]
My advice to anyone interested in depositing money: DONT DO IT - just play the free roll tournaments etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is just bad advice - bad advice born of ignorance.
[ QUOTE ]
There is no statistics or studies done to either prove or disprove it is rigged .. Thus, it would be unwise to play at this point.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's just a plain lie. You should stop lying like a lying liar who lies.

The FAQ for this forum alone links to two such investigations; someone who was serious about this topic would look into the matter before making false claims.