View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 07:14 AM

Default Feedback on poker business site made with Joomla

We've been working on this site slowly for about 4 months now and are very close to launching, so I thought it might be time to get some feedback and to fix any last minute things I haven't noticed. I have two excellent partners but I would say I did the majority of the site building itself, and learned Joomla to do so, so feel free to ask me any Joomla questions as I've spent a lot of hours on their forums and searching around on the internet learning how to use Joomla and many of the components that aren't pre-installed.

The site is www.deucescracked.com

I already know things don't look too pretty in Internet Explorer right now, not sure what the issue is but its a work in progress. The business model of the site is a subscription-based one. We provide free content in the form of blogs, articles, and forum posts, and premium content in the form of strategy videos. We focus on limit holdem and other games that do not get as much attention. I would like to cover all poker games except for tournaments and NL cash for the time being, as neither of those are an area of expertise for myself, Joe, or Rob.

Any feedback appreciated,
DeathDonkey