View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 04:56 AM

Default Re: True or False

Other guys answered those questions for SNG's, I will do it for cash games (so 100bb deep let's say).

1.true
2.false - hands like suited connectors I much prefer seeing a flop with because I am afraid of villain rererasing me. If I get the right flop, I can break him.
3.false - look 2.answer
4.it depends - some villains fight for big pots but give you the small ones. But generally, I prefer raising. Just a quote from Chris Ferguson I read somewhere: "If your opponent is limping on the button so you get a free look at the big blind and you are raising on the button, it means that you play bigger pots in position and smaller pots OOP." Read it yesterday - never thought of that before and is brilliant.
5.false - it should not become transparent for example when you miss a draw or something like that. I have a hard time not throwing out a bet.
6.false - look answer 2.and3. When 3bet bluffing, I prefer to have a total junk because I don't mind getting rereraised. However, to mix it up, I would do it sometimes with suited connectors. Plus, I find that people don't put a rereraise so often so it depends.
7.true
8.true