Thread: What is proof?
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 05:53 AM

Default Re: What is proof?

The situation as I see it:

There were some allegations that various accounts on Absolute Poker (potripper, doubledrag, etc.) were able to see hole cards, during the play of hands.

This was (circumstantially) confirmed by various pokertracker hand histories, compiled independently among various high stakes 2+2'ers.

INDEPENDENTLY, they each showed various statistical anomalies, among them, "infinite aggression factor" on the river. This means that the villians never called, but rather chose to raise or fold, EVERY time, on the river. Furthermore, they were correct an inordinate amount of the time. Their earn rate was a statistical anomaly.

So be it. Perhaps the sun shines on every dog's ass (or so my dad says). This was the official response from AP.

Fast forward to present day. Turns out that a victim of the AP "superuser" account was suspicious at a final table of a 1000$ buyin tournament (where the alleged cheater won), and he emailed for a hand history. Instead of getting the usual hand history, he instead got an indecipherable excel file.

Ultimately, after a month or so of translation, this file proved to contain the hole cards of every single player in the tournament, up to hand #100+, or thereabouts. Furthermore, this file contained the IP addresses and emails of everyone who OBSERVED (not who played) these tables. Anyone with an ounce of initiative can find the compiled video on PXF.

This is all for your entertainment. The real evidence has been uncovered by various posters, and I encourage you to start here link to p5s

The reason for the new post is that the IP address/excel file info was not available until recently.