View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 04:38 AM

Default Re: Would you fold medium set on FD flop and just one reraise?

uh
so many calculations
my head is corrupted.

i very aprreciate your math, but we also know that poker is not about math usually but about people. And people make his decisions not about math mostly but with their instincts or thougths.
after my pot bet i was very surprised to see i've been raised. as i said the table was rather tight. i started to think what can he hold in such table to reraise with.
so it would be
22, QQ, Q9 (very low opportunity). i can prorbably add there there a NutFlushDraw, but not str8 draw.
okay. AFter another player has called i assumed that he might have: 22, QQ (not so bad way with such situation, when he asssume i can go all in), Flush draw, and str8 draw.

probably, if there is a flush draw its most probably a nut flush draw, so another call or raise its not about flush draw).
so i assumed at this situation they would have flush draw and trips or flush draw and straight draw or trips and trips.
then i thought about my hand: i actually had naked trips. and most probably another one have a set. discounting table image i credited someone a trips, and not a bottom one.

about hand at all, i think i would call/raise that because of the opportunities of side pot. but actually i had very low bankroll to risk with. i folded