View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 09:55 PM

Default Re: Romantic things to do in Vegas...

Some things I've done (or wanted to do) with my boyfriend or by myself in Vegas:

Renting a cabana at a pool.

Breakfast or brunch at Bouchon. Call ahead and get a verandah seat. I didn't make it, but Tableau at the Wynn is supposed to be just as good.

Try to get up to the Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay for sunset, or just have a drink at Mix on the 64th floor over looking the Strip.

Rent a car and drive to Red Rock for sunset. Bring a picnic or pick up some pasteries at the Bouchon bakery or the bakery in Paris.

I haven't been as pleased by it on my last few visits, but I usually split some sangria and tapas at Cafe Babareeba at Fashion Show Mall (it's on the promenade, you can watch people wandering about and see the Wynn) then go shopping, or vice versa.

Might be a bit tacky, but you could ask the hotel ahead of time to have flowers in the room or a welcome basket or something for you both.

One of the most romantic things I've ever done was to drop acid at the MGM, visit the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay then lay on a couch in in the Bellagio down by the conference rooms, talking. We wandered around for quite some time, and ended back at the hotel room.

I think that La Reve at the Wynn has a special champagne seating. You can get luxo seats at the show, plus a bottle of champagne (god knows what kind of swill they give you for free) and chocolate covered strawberries, I think.

Failing that, a threeway is always romantic. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]