View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 12:04 PM

Default Re: Bluescouse in freefall

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone watched or played against this guy long term? Does he have talent, but poor bankroll skills or is mostly just a LAGtard spew-monkey who's gotten on a few heaters only to come crashing back down every time?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is how he wins (from July):

"i was pretty tilted and put my entire crypto roll on £100/£200 (£19,700). no-one came though for the first few minutes. so i opened up betfair and put my entire betfair roll $45k on $250/$500. i couldn't afford to lose both if i wanted to get the house i'm looking at so whichever table started first i would close the other. a player on betfair joins me after awhile so i close down crypto. he buys in for $50k. first hand i raise pre and he calls. i bet flop and he check raises me. i call him down on flop turn and river when he pushes with K high and my top pair which i made on the turn was good for a $90k pot.

he still has a few $k left over from the $50k and that goes shortly. he buys back for $20k and a couple of hands later i re-raise to $4500 pre with AK and he calls. the flop comes 6810. not a great flop but i commit myself by betting $7k/$8k of his $14k and change (pot $9k). he moves in instantly. i call. turn Q river A. he shows Q9 and i win the $38k pot. he leaves."