View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 11:33 AM

Default Re: LA here I come!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Heading to LA on Nov. 14 - 19th. Planning to play at both the Commerce and the Bike. I am looking for games in the 15 all the way up to the 40 game?? Where are these more consistent for each variety of game-- specifically 20 and 30?

Also, I am looking for a good place to stay b/c I don't think I am going to stay at the Commerce? Thanks for the advice!!

BM

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are looking for Limit Holdem, its Commerce all the way for the $20-40 and $40-80. The games are good right now because the games are always good and also because of all the tournament players who think they are good but really aren't. Anyway, the $20-40 will be down one 2+2er as I will be in Vegas all weekend.

There is another hotel down the street from Commerce that is decent quality. It used to be a Wyndham, but is something else now. Just don't walk to there and back from Commerce in the middle of the night. You never know who is watching or driving by looking to commit a crime of opportunity and its pretty desolate around there at night.