View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 06:14 PM

Default Re: Watch this pls kthxbye

~5:00 QT - pf seems standard but do you guess really c/c down w/ this. I mean i see the hand has SD value but i dont think most 50NL villians are goin to bet all three streets here w/ like a mid PP?? Maybe i suck at playin mid pairs but id usually cbet this flop and be happy to take it down there. Maybe a c/c flop and b/f turn??? i just dont like c/c all 3 streets

~7:15 Q9s i think in the BB or SB w/ 2 limpers, so yea i like the idea of charging limpers or isolating. But w/ 2 limpers not so much...i think we go to the flop multihanded alot here OOP which obv sucks. If just 1 limper, meh I probably still wouldnt raise it.

~14:40 9Ts - yea i dont recall that guy really doing anything in the vid and if the guy is tight the pfr from SB is probably a strong hand id probably just muck it pf. If it folded around to him and he raises then i dont mind a 3bet as much.

~16:00 AQo - pf seems standard but post Im kinda 50/50 on cbet. Like aba says 1 of the guys is probably drawing and we all know 50NL dont fold there draws so thats why i lean toward a check, plus w/ the K out there multihanded its likely 1 of the pf callers has Kx. But also we do have outs ourself and obv still have some FE so cbet is ok.

Overall not a bad video IMO, wish he had gotten in tougher spots though and only 17mins suck but its free cant complain.

For the guys that think this style of play is spew...I agree it is for the AVG uNL player.