View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 07:35 AM

Default Bluff #2 (live, 25-50)

Villain #1 is a rich fish. He raises a lot preflop, and stubbornly calls big reraises with marginal hands. It seems like he knows how to play, but he can't help himself when he tilts or his ego is involved. I have just doubled through him the previous hand. I had limped UTG with AK, CRed his standard PFR, bet the K high flop, then CR him all in on the turn. The final board was 6 J K 8 Q no flush, so I am not sure what he could have had (his turn bet had pretty much committed him though). I have $10K and he covers a few times over.

Villain #2 is in MP and is tight-passive. He has about $15K.

Villain #3 is on the button and is a good LAG. He has about $25K in front of him.

My image is of being tight, although I have repopped Villain #1 preflop a bunch of times, which is pissing him off. We are playing 7 handed and the blinds are $25-50.

Villain #1 limps in EP, there are 2 more limpers, SB completes and I check in the BB with 3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].

Flop (5 players, $250) A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].

I check. Villain #1 bets $175, Villain #2 calls, Villain # 3 calls. SB folds.

I make it $1300.

My plan is to check the turn if called, unless I hit the double gutter. I am definitely expecting to take this one down right here though.