View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 11:27 AM

Default Re: ***Official November Chat Thread: The Golden Duck***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
no one runs worse than me at 3/6+ guaran-[censored]-teed. i get coolered like ever 300 hands and never have any set over set, AA vs KK in my [censored] favor its the gayest [censored] [censored] ive ever seen my knuckles are bleeding now cuz i punched my wall [censored] this game

[/ QUOTE ]

Grand Melon,

Please try to put everything in perspective. You are a 20 year old kid that had a bad month last month and still profited $20,000+. That's 4 months of salary for me at my day job. You have made more in 2 months of playing poker than I have at my job for 1 year. Where I work 8 hours + day. You are extremely blessed, don't lose site of it, try to look at the big picture. Perhaps print a giant graph and put it on the wall.

Good Luck.

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

What mike said but I know how you feel. I have more set over set this month than I have in my life probably seems like kk runs into aa any where from 1-3 times a day aa gets all in pre flop to lose to qq or jj once a day. Beat the hell outta the wall or what ever you have to do to get frustration out. I broke a key board the other day and have punched the oak post in my house more than once. Contrary to what many say I like to get it out and then 5 minutes later I am smiling again.
I played all night long up till now I was down most of the night then took a break to see my wife and kid off when they got up and came back to win 900$ in an hours playing @ 1/2 this mourning. It's rough but when I think I am the only one taking beats from retards I come here and there are like 5 other people running the same gl man you will pull through.