View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 04:43 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

What? Enlighten us. What has sillysal done?

[/ QUOTE ]

You englighten us with what sillysal has NOT done.

Account suspensions do not just happen for no reason, and whatever it is that she did, triggered it. I'm not saying that I know she did something illegal exactly, but she did do somethign to trigger the investigation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me what is then. Please fill me in on what I did. Somebody , Anybody. So I can stop pacing my house wracking my brain stessing about just what it was that I did. So I might actually get some sleep. So I can stop drinking massive amounts of alcohol to calm my nerves.

As I've said before, there will be those who believe I'm guilty of something and there will be those who believe and sympathize with me.

I know I've done nothing wrong. If Fulltilt keeps my money they will have done so fradulently and you can bet I will do everything in my power to prove that.

I am trying to stay positive and I'm hoping that FTP will resolve this shortly. I hope that if I was involved unkowingly in some kind of chip dumping scandal, or a credit card scam, that they punish the wrongdoers accordingly. If that turns out to be the case I will acknowledge FTP securtiy deparment was dilgent in finding illegal activity that damages all of us involved with online gaming.

This has been a long and exhausting 3 weeks and I hope that none of you have to ever go through this.

As a member of The Poker Players Alliance I actively support the online gaming industry. However, if this is not resolved shortly and in my favor I'll be left with no choice but to bring this to the attention of local and naitonal media.