View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 04:21 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Abosulte was a special case, and everyone knows that. Also, they outright lied while responding to accusations, which made it more incriminating. FTP has never done something to make me "doubt their honesty" and feel that they are "corruptible".

This argument at hand has always been a question of FTP's poor customer service for not keeping in touch well with the OP, and not their honesty or integrity, so to compare it to absolute is a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

But why do you have such trust in FTP? Have you visited their offices? Do you know the owners personally? What have they done to earn your trust?

Plenty of people trusted Absolute before the [censored] hit the fan recently. Why was trust in Absolute misguided while trust in FTP was/is warranted?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because to play online poker, I need to have a certain level of trust in them. I've never visited PayPal's offices, and they dont have a phone number to call either, but I have no choice but to use them when I auction on Ebay. I'm not going to deposit my life savings and let it sit there in my account or anything, but there are lots of reasons why they are more trustworthy then smaller sites.

And you are right, aboslute can't be trusted.....now. But theres a risk you have to take to play online poker ANYWHERE.