View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 01:57 AM

Default Re: AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

Nat, I think you have more to lose than gain by going to CR now. As others have said, it's pretty clear that AP is hoping to use you (your good name) to their advantage. Your access will be greatly limited as indicated by you, so what do you see as the best case scenario of your trip/efforts? I suggest that you wait till the audit is complete and arrange to go only when you can be given full access to not only the key data, but also the findings. Ideally if you were called on when the audit were complete, you could go in time to meet the audit team and talk to them directly. Obviously that would mean being on standby - ready to go anytime... a far from savory scenario I know.

I also think it would be prudent to go with 1 or preferably 2 other people for obvious reasons. At the very least the workload would be split 3 ways - not to mention it would boost the perceived integrity of this venture to the naysayers and thus reduce the grief factor.

Based on your posts you are clearly a level-headed and cerebral person. I'm sure you'll make the right decision for yourself and whatever you decide; the Community is already greatly indebted to you and those that unraveled this heinous corruption.