View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 10:11 PM

Default Re: Heroes - 11-12 - Background Episode

[ QUOTE ]
Another episode with totally unbelievable stuff. I mean come on, if you were Kristin Belle's trapped sex slave, why would you possibly want to escape?

[/ QUOTE ]

She's crazy, keeps zapping a guy who can't autoregenerate ATM, and he's more of a occasional kiss slave then a sex slave. Pass

[ QUOTE ]
How many paintings have we seen not come true? There was the painting of NYC blowing-up, right? And the two of Sylar/Nathan as president. (Although those might happen later.)

Anything else?

[/ QUOTE ]

Every painting has come true except Mohinder holding a gun and HRG dead. Some happened but not in the main timeline. (NYC=boom, Sylar/Nathan=pres, Micah in a burning building)

[ QUOTE ]
Sylar getting stabbed was 100% ridiculous and you really cant defend it. Even if hiro showed up 1 foot from sylar, he can -STOP BULLETS MID-AIR-. He cant stop some nerdy asian kid with a sword who announced himself and charged screaming? does not compute.

There has been no mention of "tearing the space-time continuum" or whatever the hell that means in the story so far. Hiro traveled to the future and met himself, who's to say that he cant travel to the past and do the same?

Blah, too many holes and too little story to keep my interest. If the fight scenes were good I'd at least be interested in the next episode...as it is, I'm probably not even going to continue watching - ah well [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Aw man, some stripper just hit me upside the head with a parking meter. HAHA Peter, you're gonna blow up in a minute. I win. OH NOES! TEH ASAIN GUY WHO CAN'T STAB ME! I'm so Scar....ow, my **** just got ruined."

Sylar's not the pillar of modesty, he doesn't think Hiro can do anything. And he might have frozen up, non-superheroes sometimes can't step out of the way of a car, and you expect Sylar to automatically wave Hiro out of the way?

Hiro and Future Hiro both mention the space-time continuum being in danger many times. Maybe they're just being paranoided, but going back in time and getting 100 of you would be kind of dangerous. Especially when you can beat anyone (except Peter) by freezing time and stabbing the guy.

Too many holes? It's a comic book on the TV, not Shakesphere.