View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 05:47 PM

Default Re: Final table live, how\'s this call?

I'm going to disagree a little with Cornell here.I don't think it's an instacall.I play mostly live,and live is sooo different from online in these situations.I would really like to know the buy in here,bc I think that matters.

If this is a low buyin tourney,$50ish,that range,most of the players aren't that good,and they are,especially at this stage of the tournament,way way tight. The fact that he tabled a big pair here doesn't surprise me at all.Of course it is read dependent,and I'm not saying that everyone plays like this,but from what OP mentioned about some of the other players,I'd say that villains range here actually is much tighter that OP said.

Online,istainstacall,but live,and again,it totally depends on the table,I dunno.....

And yeah(sheepish gin) Cornell,I know that you are saying use ps and figure out if it's a good call or not. I know...I was just trying to tell OP,and everyone else for that matter,that some live tourneys play so tight at this stage,it is important to consider that when he sets his range.Just my 2c I guess.....