View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 03:03 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

my class got cancelled.

i have a few things to point out to people.

1. dmk was a mason according to herbie's writeup. i cannot find the hint to who is cleared by that.. something tells me its one of the utr people, so i think we should be careful about voting them randomly.. the only other person i can think of is vr, who happened to mention masons yesterday while dmk was posting a lot.. just a thought...

2. i wouldnt mind a jgunnip vote today. his first day was literally one unexplained vote on nich. also,trying to lynch the durron voters when voting durron over the person claiming he can prove villager is obviously the right play for anyone village.

3. mets turning up evil and also dead in my opinion clears several people, at least temporarily..

4. books role claim makes way more sense as a villager.. it sounds like a banker role to me, which makes sense considering every revolution needs funding. if he were a wolf, why would he give up another wolf and also remain under suspicion himself? thats just retarded.. if anything, the people still trying to get him lynched when he has powers left are the wolfy ones. why not test the powers if we want more proof? can we afford another seer peek?