View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 03:14 PM

Default Re: General Halo tips and tricks

Nolan, learning to use the BR and Carbine will help a lot. Those shots do a lot of damage and you can "be in" a fight even when your not, know what I mean?

The needler is also a powerful weapon, and it has a good range. Try using that if you can.

Invariably you will get better with the sniper rifle and shotgun since shotty sniper gets selected ALL THE FREAKING TIME. You don't need to be good with the sniper rifle to get by though, but you do need to know that you have to be close to get one shot shutgun kills. Hide around a corner and wait for someone to run by. I usually aim right below the neck.

USE YOUR GRENADES LIBERALLY. They are everywhere so utilize them as much as possible. Try out the sticky's as well.

Rockets are a great way to kill people(obviously) and the brute shot is pretty powerful as well.

Even the AR is a good weapon, but with all weapons remember to lead your man as you shoot at him!!!!!!1

Finally, in TS stick with your teammates. Its pretty easy to win a 50/50, but damn hard to take one of the other team out when you get double teamed. Cover your boys and help them out when they are in a firefight. When you see their cursor flash, help em out!

This is where the BR and Carbine are helpful.

Other than that, I don't know what else to tell you. The items are OK, but I have noticed at higher levels people use them pretty well, which is annoying. Especially the regenerator.