Old 07-30-2007, 05:17 PM

Default Re: Karl Rove Steals Elections

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...58769441262005

Greg Palast, American and investigative reporter for the BBC, has exposed the GOP and Karl Rove as criminal thugs. The media is off in the corner, flirting with some floozy, but the internets are fighting back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good vid.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nielsio, I'm guessing you won't like Palast as much after viewing his thoughts on 9/11 (not) being an inside job.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, he really embarresses himself there.

But it's typical, you know. People who know so much about the lies and atrocities of the state, and this guy particularly knows a lot, but then the question of 9/11 arises and he just can't wrap his head around it, and he becomes very hostile. It means that they cannot, for one second, even ponder the plausibility of the theory, and anyone who tries to do it must be attacked immediately. Basic psychology.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm at work and can't watch the video right now, but I've watched it in the past and I think you're mischaracterizing Palast's responses. I remember Palast specifically mentioning investigating claims of controlled demolotions, etc. and not finding anything to support that conclusion. He didn't just dismiss the theory as nonsense, but he did come to a different conclusion than you did.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe watch again.

He starts off very reasonable, objective, calm, but then it turns ugly, and then it just builds on itself (he becomes uninterruptable, loud, starts making strange claims and avoids the questions asked).