View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 02:20 AM

Default Re: OnGame Regs Thread!

Mad sessions this weekend @ Ongame.

Couple notes:

JustLuck-_-: Wow, I mean just wow, he stacks off so lightly while defending his big blind. TT is definately worth 100BB's for him preflop in blind battle. Please don't tell this to him. I don't want him to chance his antics. Although his aggro pf-style might give hard times for non-regs, but otherwise he's just so bad.

SpadeNeuterU: No respect for him/(her?). Too tight and can't be by any means a big winner. She called me mean today after I critized her buying in with only 50BB's. If you're <25 yrs old hot girl (pics plz) then I'm sorry, but otherwise I DUN KEER.

WrapSumden: If he was running yesterday totally card dead then I understand, but seemed just so nitty tight. Probably 3-bet my raise a time or two w/ air, but didn't want to risk catching because he was folding an orbit after orbit.

xnwo23: Tangling with him pretty much this weekend. Seems pretty solid and I like his postflop (or actually I don't [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]). He opens a lot more than normal regs in LP.

The games were pretty good this weekend I guess. At least after 5:00AM (here in Finland) there were A LOT of spewdonks messing around.