View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 05:40 PM

Default Absolute VIP Tiers Advice

I'm aware of the absolute issues lately, and the intention of this thread is not to discuss this...

I'm a recreational player on Absolute as well as other sites, and earn about 2k - 7k VIP points per month. I became elite over the summer when I hit 40k vip points, I kept that status for the 2 months but will never hit the 10k/month requirement. My status in the VIP window still says elite, and I still earn the 3x reward points. I have never said anything because I wanted to earn the extra points.

The negative of this is that I don't receive the monthly poker pending bonus that I should receive as a VIP, or Plat. level -- also I attempted to cash in 50k reward points for cash, but was told I couldn't because I haven't hit my 10k vip's this month. I did try to get the $750 reward as an elite player.

It seems that support just doesn't see that my level should have been dropped lower several months ago -- From your experience is it in my best interest to stay as elite and earn the 3x point (I'm not receiving the other perks because I don't hit 10k/month), or request that my level be correct so I can cash my points for $'s and earn the other perks I should get at the bottom and middle rung?

Again I’m fairly casual maybe 4-10 hrs/week. I'm not planning on increasing my play, and I won't be moving up levels. I've recently moved to no limit 6max (.25/.50 and .50/1.00 if that matters)

I know this is a random one, but thanks all....