View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 12:01 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Correct me if im wrong, but the hand histories will prove exactly nothing if the case is that she has(nt) been botting.

I mean, its not like in the hand hist the name pokergirl z suddenly changes to pokergirl's bot.

I would imagine the key data is found in her processes list and the timing of actions - something i doubt the site can or will release and i cant really blame them.

[/ QUOTE ]

In their letter to pokergirl z, FT said "We can tell you that during the course of the investigation we reviewed and assessed detailed hand histories and playing patterns to come to our final decision." So obviously FT feels there was evidence in the hand histories. And they should show us if she played 52 hours straight without a break, did she always fold certain hands, etc. Others please comment on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

their 'detailed hand histories' might be different than the kinds of HH's they send out to the players.
They could have access to the exact timing of each action.
If she was takng exactly 1.2 seconds for each pre-flop decision for example then they may start to conclude that that is somewhat bot-like.
Something like that anyway.
FT's 'detailed HH's' would have every single little thing on them.

I still think it's worth compiling the public HH's anyway since FT found something in their own HH's which they thought was significant.