View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 04:59 PM

Default Re: The Official 2007 Chicago Cubs Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

We've seen this movie before. Excuse us if we're a bit nervous about how it ends.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is what I like to hear! Just prepare yourself for the inevitable guys. Plus know this: even if you make the playoffs, you will lose. You know it. Just accept it now. It's your lot in life.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was gonna blast you for trolling the Cubs thread, but I won't. I feel sorry for you. Guess there's not much to talk about in the Cardinal's thread these days, huh?

And in case it wasn't mentioned earlier, Piniella has pretty much said that Kendall will start the whole series in Cincy. Just in case anyone thought Lou was suddenly going to come to his senses and make the right decision (Trachsel=WTF?).

[/ QUOTE ]
my god why the [censored] are they sticking wit Trachsel, from the first inning you can tell he's gonna get rocked, so why go with it, all of his pitches are up in the zone, so what happens? he's given up 3 in 2 innings. seriously, why dont managers take pitchers out as soon as its obvious the damn pitcher is gonna get hit hard?