Thread: FTOPS #6
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 04:54 AM

Default Re: FTOPS #6

[ QUOTE ]
That was a really hard call for me and possibly the wrong one. I was getting short and had to take a stand somewhere though.

(Good luck Sebok if you are still reading this)

[ QUOTE ]
did I forget to mention when rabbinoob raised pf, I went over the top for 13BB with TT, and cobrakai busted me with yet another AKo? thanks for ruining my run, and also breaking your promise of heads up matrimony at the final table with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I remember your stack size correctly, your call looked right (which was why it was so devastating when I saw it). I think you could have also gotten away with a fold though, but then you'd have been playing like me. I struggled alot throughout the entire tournament trying to balance the rational, +EV me with the OMGZ I COULD GET LIKE $15000 me. the end result was me floundering around and mostly below the average stack size, usually between 10-20BB.

Did you have a problem with my JQs UTG all in when I ripped on your AK? I had approx 9-10BB so I think it was well (M)erited. I know that SOMEONE called me a donk after that one, but I'm not sure if it was you.