View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 10:38 AM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [DEC}***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3135858

Yeah, I think that LSU should have a decent shot at finishing UTenn. Just so many distractions. I was semi-rooting for LSU to finish out and rep SEC in the NC game but thats not happening so screw the tigers :P.

[/ QUOTE ]
Believe me, I'm more pissed about it than you are.

So Pelini's gone. I expect Miles to leave, too. So the interesting question is, where do we look to replace Miles?

[/ QUOTE ]

Whether it's true or not, there were rumors a couple of weeks ago that Tuberville was going to be interested in the job if it came open.....there is no love lost between him and the Auburn boosters, who tried to run him out a couple of years ago.

And as for the conference games, I expect LSU to handle Tennessee, even with as well as they have played lately. LSU's defense has pretty much handled most conventional I form (pro style) offenses they've played.

I think the OU, MO game is pretty interesting, because while MO was pretty well dominated(As orange said the score was not indicative of the game) I think they are a very different team now....question is can there defense stop the run, cause Daniels is going to put up points. I still expect OU to win, but think this could be a very good game.

And as for the UH vs UW, i don't see any way Washington wins this game, way to inconsistent play from there offense to win at Hawaii.