View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 03:42 PM

Default Re: Identity - new TV show

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I watched it, it sucked. 1 vs 100 however, is pretty damn good... besides how they had annie duke on it.. f that breezy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like 1v100. It would be cool to put dollar amounts behind each of the 100 to see how much they have won too. A Duke, from the last one I saw, was still there after answering like 15 straight questions over 2 shows.

[/ QUOTE ]
The mob doesn't win unless the contestant blows it. Since the contestants wimp out a lot, the mob doesn't win much.

[/ QUOTE ]
Really I don't think it's smart to try to go further in this game once you've blown your help. You get to the point where you're up against a reasonably smart mob and risking $75k+ to win another $5-20k.

I saw a little bit of Identity, having DVRed it, and it was god awful. Never again.

Shatner's new game is pretty bad too. I really hate how it takes an hour to ask 10 questions. I watch this show 6 mintues. I could watch it in 2 if it weren't for the dancers. 1 vs 100 isn't much better, but I enjoy it a lot more. Hasn't Annie been on 3-4 episodes now?