Thread: Ask tuq.
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 09:22 PM

Default Re: Ask tuq.

Best I can do is answer these bison-like. If the answers aren't funny or accurate it's a function of me being neither funny nor smart.

tuq,

Where is Stuey?

Canada

tug,

Where is PDPG?

Good question. After making his 9,999th post three months ago, he just stopped posting. Maybe he's overthinking the 10K post thing a little.

So I must know, does the pronunciation of "gyro" depend on its usage, or is it always pronounced the same way?

I think Bobo got this one a long time ago. How can it be anything but "year-row"? Maybe it's something else somewhere else.

Wouldn't having black friends be evidence against somebody being a racist?

Not if the black friends are supplying you with hookers and blow. I think even Mark Fuhrman would make an exception.

When you think of me, what do you picture?

I don't think of you, sry.

Do you consider yourself a good listener or do you often think you'd rather be doing something else?

Pretending to listen is an important skill IMO, particularly for the ADD challenged such as myself.

Could you tell me what you do for a living/income?

Technical recruiting / gigolo for women with low expectations.

Was it the mending of the gown, or the running it around?

It was the tender mending of this slender gown that brought me bending to the ground, IMO.

what does your title mean?

It's something from an ATF thread from over a year ago now. Can't remember the exact context to be honest.

how come you said you would call the next day, but didn't?

I found someone else at a 7-11 on the way home, sry.

is it possible that Tuq could make cheese fries so delicious that even He could not resist them?

Catch-22. If I'm making them it's unlikely I'm going to be able to resist them. Actually, I'm not sure that's really a Catch-22, it's just a Challenging Situation.

And yes, I was golfing. 86 degrees today suckaz.