View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 07:52 AM

Default Re: I give up America

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Do you not think it's pretty funny that the way you think we should teach children not to slap people on the the butt is to ... wait for it ... have people they trust and look up to slap them on the butt!

I'm pretty sure this is the definition of hypocrisy.

[/ QUOTE ]

You presume that I think that swatting someone on the butt is something that deserves punishment. Even if I did, you would then be in error equating a "sexual assault" with corporal punishment, even if on the surface they involve the same body part.

Isnt it funny that your conclusion is based on two false premises.

[/ QUOTE ]

IT'S THE SAME ACTION! Theft doesn't become virtuous just because it's legalized and abstracted. Murder doesn't become virtuous because it's "our brave boys". You don't get to hit someone just because you filled a womans vagina with sperm.

2+2 isn't 4 and 5 and whatever the party wants at the same time! It's 4 forever no matter who is doing the asking no matter how many times it's asked. If you're ok with hitting people smaller and weaker than you because you think they've done wrong then you're a sociopath. If not it doesn't stop being wrong if they are your kids or my kids or if it's a Tuesday or if it's cloudy or if there's a solar eclipse.