View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 09:51 PM

Default Re: Philadelphia Home Game

[ QUOTE ]
Trip report!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Short version: Fold Fold Fold. Being card dead at a loose-aggressive game suuucks.

Long Version:

Everyone was very friendly and good-sported, even with a few new faces. There was a ton of absurd raises, straddling, re-straddling, and re-buying going on, with close to 1500x BB in the pot by the end of the night. I believe a young Penn Student was quoted as saying "I just can't take 10c/20c seriously". Touche.

Unfortunately, I saw three pocket pairs all night, the highest being sixes. I got paid off nicely with AJ in the BB when I medium-played (in between fast-play and slow-play) top-pair and turned trips on an otherwise very dry board against someone with A4 and no hand reading skills to speak of.

Other hands of note:
I limp-reraised a tilting medium stack all-in from UTG with AQ when he made an absurd open raise from MP. Lost ensuing coin-flip against his 88.

EP 3.5x BB raise, MP pot-sized 3-bets, two people call (see, LAGGY). I pot-sized 4/bet with AK in the BB. Disgusted folds ensue. Woulda been so much more balla if I had rags.

Until next time,

Nads