View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 06:47 AM

Default Re: **Official** uNL BBV Thread - November

Moved up to $100NL to take advantage of the Saturday night donkfest.

Favourite hand of the weekend.

Party Poker, $0.50/$1 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker Hand History Converter

SB: $101
BB: $150.84
UTG: $131.26
MP: $99.50
Hero (CO): $130.76
BTN: $217.53

Pre-Flop: 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (CO)
2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $4</font>, 2 folds, BB calls $3

<font color="blue">standard pf raise</font>

Flop: ($8.50) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, Hero checks

<font color="blue">Calling station donk who so far has never folded to a CB calls pre so no CB here with small pair+gs</font>

Turn: ($8.50) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, Hero checks

<font color="blue">ugh - 2pair on a 3flush 4straight board, lets keep the pot small and call/make a smallish VB on a non [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] river.</font>

River: ($8.50) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $7</font>,

<font color="blue">woot! - well OK so he's never expecting me to have a good hand here, I know....</font><font color="red">Hero raises to $126.76 and is All-In</font>, BB calls $119.76

Results: $262.02 Pot ($3 Rake)
BB showed 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a flush, Ace high) and LOST (-$130.76 NET)
Hero showed 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a full house, Fours full of Threes) and WON $259.02 (+$128.26 NET)

biggest pot I've dragged for a while [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] - and yes the entertainment value here is probably lots bigger if he has A5hh but I like this the way it is.