View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 12:16 AM

Default FTP randomly closing

Over the last couple weeks, FTP has closed while I am playing. No warning is given, despite the fact that I was in several sit&gos when it closed. My system just closes down all FTP windows including the lobby and I have to relaunch. The strange (I think) thing is that I don't even get an error saying "this program has crashed" or whatever it normally says. It's just gone, as though I closed it down manually (only no "are you sure you want to leave these sit&gos?" warning from FTP). It also does this while I'm not playing, closing the lobby. It does this both while I'm using the computer and while it is just sitting there.

I am using XP. Running Full Tilt Shortcuts, Bet Pot, Firefox, Calculator, Notepad, Stars, and AVG. If you need any more info about my set-up, let me know.

Anyone have any idea what's going on / what to do to fix this? It's not a major problem as I can relaunch fairly quickly and it doesn't happen very often (I'd guess 3 times a week and I have FTP open for about 10 hours a day), but it is kindof annoying.

Thanks a lot for any help.