View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 01:13 AM

Default Re: SYTYCD odds on individual contestants now posted!!

[ QUOTE ]
My thoughts. Caveat: I haven't watched the show before this season.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me neither - I guess we are looking for something to find the Idol void [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Haha - nice analysis I pretty much agree with you, except:

[ QUOTE ]
Anya Garnis 10/1 - My personal favorite. Her partnership with Danny is very strong and she has to be regarded as one of the top two women.

[/ QUOTE ]

Possibility she may be exposed in the coming weeks? I'm not sure how versatile she is (unlike her partner Danny, who I think can handle most things thrown at him). Also, as an aside, the whole partnering thing is pretty interesting (e.g. think Lauren is being held back by her partner as mentioned above, and certainly Cedric's inability to execute killed Faina's chances).

Granny:

[ QUOTE ]

i'm starting to believe that lacey could win, and starting to doubt that any male can.

[/ QUOTE ]

Think Danny is going to start separating himself very soon. Not sure how charismatic / well-rounded a dancer he is, but he's the most talented male left I think. Pasha looked (imo) strong on his modern dance number - which leads me to believe he has range and proficiency across styles, think he's #2 male right now.

-Al