Thread: Limit material.
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 02:53 PM

Default Re: Limit material.

I understand why there is so much sarcasm against OP. It reminds me what I heard from 2+2 1 year ago when I was claiming that I am going "pro" after just 1 month of playing. I am trying to make a serious suggestion here since I have been there.

At first, OP, you must read "every" good book out there. Re-read them every once in a while. Right now there are only 2 books about Shorthanded fix limit games, so just read them a few times. Your theory is correct, 6 tabling $0.5/$1 can make a comfortable living if you don't have a family to support. This career offers a lot of freedom, so you might want to take the advantage of it and grind out harder when you are still young. Make sure to move up to $1/$2 as soon as you have 600BB and move down when it's only 300BB left. It might lead to higher variance but you will definitely learn more on $1/$2 and improve faster even if you have to move up and move down repeatedly for a few times in your career.

For those ppl who thinks 6 tabling $0.5/$1 for $4000 monthly is pathetic, you guys are probably too lucky. As far as I know 90% of population in this world find it nearly impossible to make $4000 after tax before they hit 30 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]