Thread: 10,000th Post
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 09:19 AM

Default Re: 10,000th Post

[ QUOTE ]
1. Leading my first lynch. The game was Mafia vs Werewolf, and it was my very first game. Link: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...Number=5420040

This was a two faction game, but different than what we run now. The seer could only peek Werewolves/non-Wolves, and the Cop only Mafia/not-mafia. This was also when there were kills before the first game day. The awesome part - each team picked off someone from the other side n0. It went really down hill from there, as I recall.

Anyway, fast forward to late in the game... it's nearing must lynch, and I think the current wagon leader is acting villager, and that somebody is going unnoticed. So I spend 3 hours putting together a case, and get Rick Diesel lynched. Obviously, he was the angel, and was afraid to roleclaim, thinking it was against the rules Strangely enough, I don't lead many lynches after that. BTW, the original wagon leader was a wolf, and I was lynched next.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol what are the chances, I played in this game, my first and only, as HotPants

randomly decided to check out POG today and here I am

unfortunately, that game was ended prematurely by the dude who ran the game, ending in a situation where me and my fellow werewolves should have won according to game theory 2/3 of the time if I recall correctly