View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 12:02 PM

Default Re: An offer of coaching/mentoring

Aww might as well take a shot, it's not like i got something other to do.

I'll keep personal information short but im 23 attending lawschool in sweden like redwine, picnics and long moonlit walks at the beach.

I've played poker alot before usually lurking around the 50nl level with different results. I recentyl decided to take this serious so instead of just reading here i created an account and have started posting. Im doing quite well in the 10-25nl area playing a standard abc TAG game and i soon have the roll to start taking serious shots at 50nl(6max). If i ever get a coach it would be to get help opening up my play and start aiming to reach a more profitable LAG type of style. The problem i have is all thoose marginal situations that keep occurring when you play alot of hands and i'm unsure how to deal with them.

As any pokerplayer i hope to make alot of money in the long run but being a cynic realist my second goal is to play 100 and 200nl at a decent winrate supplementing my school income to be able to live life alittle fuller than pasta and cheap beer.

-- Oskar