View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 06:39 PM

Default Re: Stars 60: 2nd hand, go broke here?

There's nothing wrong with PF here at all. It's 20 chips with a suited connector. If you play well after the flop, you're missing alot of value here by folding.

The line the guy took really screams of a monster, he gassed the flop, donk bet the turn, and min raised the river.

There's no reason to throw your last 250 some chips in, the difference between 2750 chips and 3k is nothing, whereas 250 to 0 is fairly significant.

Calling the huge raise on the flop I wouldn't do simply because it's multiway, and diamonds might not be good here. Furthermore you're OOP against a guy, whose range should consist entirely of 2 pair, set, Ax, or higher flush draws. IF the guy is a huge loser, I can see calling here, but against anyone close to breakeven ROI, this is a fold. If you're diamond comes, being OOP you're going to have a hard time getting his stack with any of his likely holdings, so I think this is a fold.

Once you call, I can't really see folding for 120 on the turn, eventhough he is screaming at you he's either a donk or has a monster. Sharkscope'ing him might help here. But on the end If you're worried about him having a monster, just check/call, this card did not scare him at all, he's going to bet this river with everything except non boated weak aces.