View Single Post
Old 05-23-2006, 03:02 PM

Default Re: ** NBA Conference Finals **

[ QUOTE ]

There is no way Detroit wins a Game Six in Miami. No matter what else you believe, you can't really believe that. I'd buy Detroit in five over Detroit in six, and I think Miami is going to win it.[ QUOTE ]

Game 7 last year was in Miami. What say you now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, I say you aren't very good at predicting the NBA!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This coming from a guy who made a Lebron beat the Pistons and Hallways Series threads, good job!

It was actually proven last year that the Mavs can not run at a chaotic pace with the suns, they need to keep it in the low 110s and lower. They can do it with controlling the boards and getting to the line, but picking this series to go less then 6 games is nuts. Also its dumb to compare it to the old series' cause the Mavs dont have a dominant inside presence like the Clippers did and the Lakers made.

Mavs in 7

Pistons in 7- when this started I thought the Pistons were a lock to go to the finals but now im not so sure cause i think Flip Saunders isnt all that great a playoff coach. Even with that the Pistons are still equiped to take care of Miami's biggest weakness which is perimeter defense. I think Sheed's injury had its toll in the last series, but now they look healthy. Given all this Id be surprised if it wasnt a long drawn out series.