View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 08:57 PM

Default Re: Friday (10/26) NCAAF

Your analysis of this game couldn't have said less. You offered absolutely nothing of substance and then contradicted what little you had said with your bet. Here are some brilliant quotes from you:

"For example, lets say you do a ten point three team teaser. Lets say you should get 3 to 1 on your money, but the book is laying you 2 to 1. However, since there is a higher likelhood of you covering with these extra points is it ok to sacrifice true odds in favor of higher probability you win the bet?...
is the only downside the fact that you are not getting correct odds and is this a huge problem."

Congrats on that amazing degree you got there you elitist [censored]. Too bad you can't understand extremely fundamental betting concepts. Oh look another example.

"Well this was a great call and I laid off on Denver, but how was Pitt considered a BSP? Wouldn't New England or Dallas at home be more of a BSP?

I dont see how a team on the road only favored by 3 was more of a lock then the two aforementioned games. "

You've posted how many times and yet you can't even comprehend what a BSP is? You don't have a goddamn clue what's going on and yet you are one of the highest volume posters on here. Every post you make overflows with the combination of arrogance and stupidity. I hope I speak for everyone when I say I don't come here to read stupid [censored] coming from clueless douchebags. You can't possibly be profiting from this, can you?

"i bet wvu -6.5
i bet 4 team teaser that included Florida -2.5
I bet these hard
I cried
I cant sports bet for two weeks cause now I have no gambling funds.....waaaaaaa "

Ah, ok, didn't think so.